Monday, April 27, 2009

An introduction

The name comes from my approach to craft in general...the good old aussie style approach of "she'll be right" and sometimes, yes she is right, but other times, very wrong...

I intend to use this space as a dumping ground of things I've seen that I like including craft and design ideas, my forays into craftiness, and projects I would like to try, links to sites I don't wanna lose (yes I know about bookmarks but I have too many bookmarks these days and I need a catalogue to get through them...) and also photos as I want to get into a bit more photography, especially the kind where you see something cool on the street so you document it.

I have many projects and ideas in my head and this past weekend have made some come to partial fruition.
The first being re-organising the bookshelf. How is this a crafty project you ask? Well it isn't really but I wanted to try something that I hadn't thought of before and saw on a blog somewhere (that I have now lost the link to, hence new blog) and that is sorting books by colour. Not by author name or title or anything like that but purely for an aesthetically pleasing display of books.
Now I don't have many books left as I sold them when I went overseas so it's a pretty piddly effort but on a grand scale I think it would look awesome...maybe I should pop down to the book store now...

1 comment: