Sunday, October 25, 2009

Change is afoot

Seriously looking at moving out of our grey box and into something with a bit more space...space for projects and grown up type things...
Means a big change cos when you move out of a little box into a proper house, it generally means you need to get things to fill the new space...It will be strange to start accruing again...

Some photos...
Tsunami like cloud formation on the horizon...totally mad looking...

My latest op shop finds...
Dover illustration books! Awesome!
I have a board game 'thing' and have started collecting them again...need to get my box sent down from up north with my Park and Shop, Mork and Mindy, Six million dollar man and sealed version of the Golden Girl Guardian of the Gemstones game, a take off of She-Ra, whose dolls I adored when I was a wee lass...Favourites were Onyx and the leader of the baddies Moth Lady... anyway, I digress...
Heading to Tassie for a few days this week, will be nice...

No comments:

Post a Comment