Friday, May 29, 2009

No news is not so good news...

I've been busy...still am and should probably not be writing this post as I have work to do...seems the old adage of when it rains, it pours is ringing very true at the moment...

I did have time to go op shopping last weekend in Sunshine, the main focus of the adventure to get denim for a double denim party in the Hunter Valley I will be going to over the Queens b'day weekend. It's part of an annual Girls Long Weekend (GLWE) where my old high school friends get together and drink lots of wine and eat lots of cheese. This will be my first as I have been overseas when the others have been held.

Anyway, successful in the denim department but also got this:



I'm dying to make it into brooches but am struggling with the 'how to' of it all.
They have holes in the sides and I was thinking I wanted to make it reversible so you could wear either the picture or the letter, depending on how you felt that day...
I'm thinking something that clips into the existing holes to secure it somehow but I haven't had any flashes of inspiration...

If anybody (out of the 2 of you) who reads this blog can think of a way, lemme know eh?

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm interesting dilemma. Let me know how you go as I am no help...maybe try the other person who reads your blog. :D

    ReplyDelete