Thursday, May 14, 2009

Some happy snaps...


Getting arty farty with the Camerabag app for the iphone whilst waiting to begin the Melburn Roobaix...most fun had on 2 wheels...EVER!
Out with the old, in with the new...
Interesting how they kept the colour exactly the same (not that you can tell so much from my crappy iphone pic) over so many years...the design is so similar too...the newer model being plasticised to reduce production costs.
I pass these bugs nearly everyday on my way to and from work, both always parked in the same place and the funny thing is I've only ever seen somebody driving the old one...
Ain't he sweet? I don't think there's anything you couldn't do with a penguin....they're just so darn cute and maleable...
I have to remind myself all the time to look around for street art..there's some clever kids out there...

No comments:

Post a Comment