Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Shameless brand promotion...

Gonna be as quick as possible with this as I wanna watch Hell's Kitchen...

So I was given a watch for xmas in 2005 by my gorgeous Khannie. It was a Nixon watch bought in Canada and I loved it to death. Unfortunately, because I loved it so much, I wore it all the time and it wore out, the band (which was irreplaceable as it was glued to the face and was unique to the design) basically fell to pieces...

As I loved it so much I contacted Nixon Australia to see if they would replace the band for me. They said no they couldn't as they weren't making them with the bands like that anymore. Boohoo...
But, if I wanted to they would REPLACE it for $40!!!
I was like nah...this can't be right, they'll just somehow attach the new band to the old face, but holy crap...I got it yesterday morning...a brand new version of the same watch for $40!!! This watch retails at $250! My old watch was weeeelllll out of warranty! It was a 4 year old watch!

Anyway, kudos to Nixon for their awesome customer support...who'd ever expect that to happen these days eh?

BTW off to Sydney/Hunter Valley for the girly long weekend...will report back with some awesome double denim photos... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment